This privacy notice is for https://emiratesinside.com, also referred to as “Company,” “we,” or “us.” It outlines how and why we may gather, keep, use, or share your details when you engage with our services. This includes:
- When you visit https://emiratesinside.com or any of our sites that link to this notice.
- When you interact with us, like during sales, marketing events, or other activities.
Need clarity on your privacy rights? Going through this notice will guide you. If you’re not on board with our approach, it’s best not to use our services. For further questions, you can always reach out to us at [email protected].
What information do we handle?
When you use our services, like browsing our site or choosing our features, we might collect your personal data based on your actions and preferences.
Do we deal with sensitive data?
No, we don’t handle sensitive personal details.
Data from other sources?
We don’t get your information from other companies or people.
Why and how do we use your data?
We use your details to enhance our services, chat with you, keep things safe, and follow the law. Sometimes, if you say it’s okay, we might use your details for other things. But we always make sure we have a proper legal reason.
Sharing your data:
We might share your data with certain other parties in particular situations.
We use special steps and tools to try to keep your data safe. However, remember, online stuff isn’t 100% hack-proof. So, we can’t fully promise that bad actors won’t try to misuse your information.
Your privacy rights:
Depending on where you live, you might have specific rights about your personal data.
Want to act on these rights?
Just reach out to us and fill in a request. We promise to take a look and act following the privacy laws that apply.
What Info Do We Collect?
Info You Give Us:
We collect data that you willingly share when you’re interested in our services or products, participate in activities, or contact us. This can be your name, email, phone number, and mailing address. Make sure the data you give us is correct and up-to-date.
We don’t collect sensitive information like your social security number.
Automatic Info Collection:
When you visit our site, we automatically gather some info like your IP address and device type. We use this mainly for security reasons and to improve our services.
How Do We Use Your Info?
We use your data to provide and improve our services, talk to you, keep things secure, and meet legal requirements. Sometimes, we might use your data for other reasons, but only if you say it’s okay.
On What Grounds Do We Use Your Info?
We use your information based on valid legal reasons, like your permission, legal requirements, or for protecting someone’s safety.
For EU or UK Residents:
We stick to GDPR guidelines. We’ll use your info based on your consent, legal needs, or to protect someone.
We’ll use your info based on your explicit or implied consent. There are specific cases where we might use your data without consent, like for investigations or legal compliance.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected, Disclosed, or Sold:
You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we collect, use, disclose, and sell about you specifically. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request (see Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you.
Right to Request Deletion of Personal Information:
You have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer’s Privacy Rights:
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. For instance, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through the use of discounts or other benefits or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you will receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information:
You have the right to direct us to not sell your personal information at any time.
Exercising Your CCPA Data Protection Rights:
In order to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, and if you are a verified California resident, you can email or call us or visit our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” section or web page. We will then review your request in accordance with applicable laws.
- We may require specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period.
Sale of Personal Information:
In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have not sold any personal information.
Third-Party Marketing and Selling:
Unless you give us explicit consent, we will not sell your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Personal Information Collection Categories:
|A. Identifiers||Contact details like real name, alias, IP address, email.||No|
|B. California Customer Records||Name, employment data, financial details.||No|
|C. Protected Classifications||Gender, date of birth.||No|
|D. Commercial Info||Purchases, payment details.||No|
|E. Biometric Info||Fingerprints, voiceprints.||No|
|F. Internet Activity||Browsing history, online behavior.||No|
|G. Geolocation||Device location.||No|
|H. Sensory Data||Business-related images, recordings.||No|
|I. Professional Info||Job application details, business contact data.||No|
|J. Education Info||Student records.||No|
|K. Inferences||Profiles based on above data.||Yes|
We might also gather personal details in specific instances like customer support interactions, surveys, or service facilitation.
Usage & Disclosure of Your Information
Contact: Email us at [email protected].
For authorized agent requests, proof of authorization is required.
Will we share your information?
We might share your information with our service providers based on written contracts. We utilize your data for our internal business needs but don’t consider it a sale of your info. In the last year, we haven’t sold your info but have disclosed category K data.
Your Privacy Rights
- Deletion Right: You can request data deletion.
- Information Right: You have the right to know data usage, collection, and sales details.
- Non-Discrimination: We won’t discriminate against you for exercising your rights.
Identity Verification Procedure:
When we receive your request, we’ll first work to confirm that you are the individual whose information we hold. To do this, we’ll ask you for specific details that we can cross-reference with our existing records. For example, we may ask you for identifying information that matches what’s already in our database, or we may reach out to you using a communication channel you’ve previously supplied, like phone or email. Additional verification techniques may be employed as needed.
Rest assured, any information you provide for this verification will solely be used to confirm your identity. Whenever possible, we’ll avoid asking for extra information for verification. If the information we have is insufficient for verification, we may request further details to validate your identity and for security reasons. Once verified, any extra details you provide will be promptly deleted.
Additional Privacy Rights:
- Objection to Processing: You can object to the processing of your personal information.
- Data Correction: If your data is incorrect or outdated, you can request its correction or limited processing.
- Authorized Agents: Under the CCPA, you can designate an agent to act on your behalf. However, the agent must provide proof of their authorization.
- Opting Out: You can ask to prevent future sales of your personal information to third parties. We’ll act on your request as soon as possible, but no later than 15 days after receiving it.
To exercise these rights, reach out via email at [email protected] or refer to our contact details at the end of this document. If you have complaints about our data handling, we welcome your feedback.
We regularly update this notice to remain compliant with relevant laws.
Our privacy notice is subject to periodic updates. When updated, the “Revised” date will indicate this, and the changes will become effective immediately. If significant changes occur, we may either post a conspicuous notice or directly notify you. We urge you to frequently review this notice to stay informed about how we safeguard your data.